EPPD text RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ireland Embassy Rescue

4 posters

Go down

Ireland Embassy Rescue Empty Ireland Embassy Rescue

Post by N. LeBlanc Thu May 07, 2015 8:07 pm

*After several months of not doing anything, we finally get a call in my office. I jog over to my office when I hear the phone ringing. I grab the receiver and pick it up and authenticate. I sigh when I hear the message from State and then finish up and walk outside my office. I find a chair and step up before I get everyone’s attention. *

‘ALL RIGHT.’

*I wait for the guys to calm down before I start to brief them. *

‘Listen up: we got a legit, international mission. DoD and State have tapped us for action in Ireland. We’re gonna go in tactical with everyone separated into two squads. The mission will be a beach landing, and an undercover portion for some people, in Ireland. We are flying out to Northfolk before we take off for our base for the weekend, the USS Wasp which is on its way right now with a full MEU. Grab your stuff, we’ll brief once we’re wheels up. We’re blasting out in… 45 minutes.’

*I pat each of my guys on the shoulder as I head over to the cage in the closet attached to my office. I grab my pack and my vest and put them on my desk. I grab my helmet and the rest of my kit and get it packed into a large Sea bag. Once I’m done with that, I head over to the armory, where I find Payne working. I approach his cage and nod.*

‘I need my 416 and 14 magazines and my 12 gage ammunition. Give me a couple of extra .40 S&W magazines too.’

*Payne nods and turns around where he unlocks my 416. I check and make sure that everything that needs to be attached to the weapon is there and ready. I also check the firing mechanism off to the side to make sure that the weapon seems to be all right. Once I find it all right, I reach back on the counter and take my two ammunition cans. I put them in the sea bag and leave them sitting there where I head down to see the guys and to make sure that everyone is good. When the aircraft for us arrives, I get on and start to get my area set up. I don’t bother getting my weapons or my kit set up because I know that the flight will only be about an hour or so before we hit the long three or four hour flight.*
N. LeBlanc
N. LeBlanc
Admin

https://eppd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ireland Embassy Rescue Empty Re: Ireland Embassy Rescue

Post by H. Payne Mon May 11, 2015 3:53 pm

*Immediately after Nick gives us the mission brief I run to the armoury to unlock and get gear ready for the group. I open up the doors and enter the room. As soon as I do this Nick is in getting his 416 and ammo. He checks to make sure everything is in working order and heads back out of the armoury. White and the rest of the group follow suit and grab their weapons and ammo. Once they leave with their gear, I pull out my sniper rifle, SMG, and 1911. I hop out of the armoury, lock it up, and grab the rest of my gear and head to the plane.*

'Nick, where are we hitting the beach and when? Also, I need clear lines of fire into any possible spot you may take fire from. And when we get there, who will we be shooting at?'

*I ask my questions and then sit down, settling in for the hour and a half flight to Norfolk, and the ten hour flight to the Wasp. As we wait for wheels up, I fall into a half sleep state for the journey.*
H. Payne
H. Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by H. LeBlanc Tue May 12, 2015 7:51 pm

(I dunno who is White person is…)
*I get some of the guys to quiet down as we get our mission. When I hear that we will be going in ahead, I get a bit nervous, but I figure that it is nothing that we can’t handle, especially considering we will be covered the entire time. Then I realize that it’s Payne and a bunch of covert intelligence people inside a building and Payne’s on the scope. I realize that I probably should be nervous considering it’s Payne with the mental health problem watching us and we’re at his mercy. I head over to my office with my keys and unlock the padlock before I get to the combination lock to open my cage. I grab two additional magazines for my Glock 22 and put them in my belt caddies before I grab my vest. I sling a shoulder on, leaving the rest to hang as I grab my Sea bag and do a quick check of what is inside. I figure that I might as well gets some maps in case something bad happens, so I print some maps from google before I get up and head to the armory. I see the mediocre line as guys are finishing with their cages. When it gets to me, I look up at the weapons on the rack behind Payne like I’m at a restaurant.*

‘I’ll take a Mk. 18… With an underbarrel shotgun, an ACOG, and a tac light. Also, I need that ammunition and .40 S&W.’

*I see Payne get my weapons and I take a step off to the side where I check out my weapons and make sure that everything is good. Once it is, I take a last look around at the office and head down to the aircraft waiting for us. I smile at the flight crew as I head in and take a seat across from Nick. I put my own music on since I see that nothing is going to happen on this flight and it appears that no one needs more intelligence, so I just sit back enjoy the ride. I feel us start to descend, which rather violently jerks us around in our seats. I chuckle and key the radio for the team communications.*

“Gee, that’s new.”

*When we land, I make sure that we have everything and head over to the waiting V-22 that will take us out. I let Nick get on first and make the acquaintance of the flight crew before we board through the down rear cargo gate.*
H. LeBlanc
H. LeBlanc

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Payne Wed May 13, 2015 7:07 pm

*After we land, I head out the aircraft towards the Osprey waiting to ferry us to the Wasp. It sits a little ways away and it takes me a few seconds to get to its flight ramp. I look around and see the rest of the team exiting the plane and moving towards the V-22.*

'Wee, lets go. I am ready to have some fun blasting heads.'

*I jump into the V-22 and sit down for the ride out to the Wasp. Once onboard, I tilt my head back and daze off again.*
H. Payne
H. Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by N. LeBlanc Wed May 13, 2015 8:21 pm

*Once we take off, I hear to the rear, privacy curtained area and change from my normal fire uniform to my Multicam Arid Assault shirt and arid pants.  I walk back with the worn clothes and pack them into my Sea bag, in the dirty clothes section to keep them away from my clean ones.  When I’m done, I sit back down and continue to listen to my music as we land in Norfolk.  I grab my self contained Sea bag and head off the plane which is to be flown back by local Air force people.  I approach the MV-22 which has its rotors spinning upwards, denoting that we will be taking off as a VTOL rather than as a normal aircraft.  I introduce myself to the Navy flight team before we start to take off.  Once we get in the air and I see that we are over water, I get clearance from the flight crew where I grab the PA and pull the mic out of the box and key the mic to complete my briefing.*

‘All right, listen up guys.  We’re gonna finish going over the assignments before we hit the ship and before we finish the kit out.  For squad assignments, first squad will insert 12 hours before we do.  That’s going to be Mrs. LeBlanc and Mr. O’Riley.  Bring your Irish civvies because you’re going to do undercover work.  Mr. Payne will cover them from a nearby hotel next to them.  Payne, don’t get distracted from the local “talent”.  I hope you know what that means because otherwise there will be problems.  The second squad will be everyone else.  I guess you guys want to know why we’re going there, huh?  Well, short answer is there have been terrorist attacks against the Brits, of course, but now us.  Someone seized our embassy and took our people hostage.  Both the Irish and the Brits gave us permission to mount a full-scale invasion, which we’re going.  Squad 1 will insert with me and with Lieutenant Steve to hit the embassy.  We’re getting the Americans out and we’re evacing the hostages before we leave.  I have support for us coming in the form of LAV-25s and AAVPs provided from an MEU embarked on the USS Wasp.  A V-22 is flying us to the Wasp and then the covert people will hit the USCG Monro to deploy early.  Now, you need to be able to communicate with Payne and he will communicate with us.  We have SOC elements of the MEU and is ready for QRF if you need it.  Now, under no circumstance will you be separated because if you are, that’s three people we won’t be seeing again.’

‘Second squad, we’re the invasion team.  We’re gonna ride to the beach in an AAVP and then we’re gonna disembark, hopefully at a seawall.  We have an MRAP coming up for us from the LCAC and that’s how we’re getting to the embassy compound.  We’re going to have what I am guessing is the entire Battalion Landing Team coming ashore with us before three platoons roll out with us.  By the time that we hit the embassy, we’re going to have two platoons with us and one will be working directly with us while the other pulls security.  At the embassy, we will be doing four things at once.  A contingent of the MEU scout snipers and our guys will take up defensive positions in the embassy, on the walls to watch what is going on outside.  We will position the MEU vehicles to cover the entrance because I am sure that it will be breached.  Now, the second thing is to clear the compound of the hostiles and make sure the hostages are rounded up in the central compound.  I need power cut, but do not cut phone because if it gets to a standoff, phone is the kill signal that means we’re done. Next, we have evac coming for the hostages first, and then us.  We have four CH-53s and two V-22s who will work just to extract them.  Finally, all files are going to be burned quickly and completely.  Because these guys have their own QRFs, we’re gonna have to move fast and possibly fight our way to our ride on the roof because the elevators are gonna be out.  We are gonna cut the power first and then we’re chopping the wires off for the elevators, forcing them to climb the stairs which will be barricaded.  To burn the files, all of the paper in the entire place will be put in the safe room where it will be torched.  We are not going to destroy the embassy because we want to keep it.  Now, for as long as we can, we are going to keep someone down to make sure that everything burns.  We’re going to incinerate the most sensitive stuff while the room is prepared.  We are going to use incendiaries to make it faster before we start to burn everything in the room.  We will shred some stuff, bag it, and then burn it.  We’re gonna lock the room when we have no time left, open the vents, and head up because we want that to burn as long as possible.  The MEU will be the last people out and we will head back to the Wasp for a week.  If we have to, we will deploy as police forces or as CSAR people if they are needed.  Bring everything you need, but do not bring vehicles because we won’t be able to use them.  Any questions guys?’

*When I hear that there are no questions from the guys, I nod and then head back to my seat.  I decide to leave my vest off, but I decide to get the rest of my kit ready.  First, I grab a pair of earbuds from my shoulder pocket and start playing my music again, partially to relax and cool off, but also just to enjoy the ride.  I pull out the ammunition cans from my Sea Bag as well as a magazine at a time before I start to load them.  I make sure that the rounds are offsetting so that they do not cause issues when I go to fire my weapons and jam, causing me to use remedial action.  Once I finish loading my magazines, I see that I still have a handful of rounds in the box, so I bring it to the middle of the aircraft and dump the rounds into other boxes of their sides and bring the box back with me.  I don’t know what I can use it for, but ammunition boxes are pretty good for storing different things, should I need that.  I then pack the magazines into my vest so that I can access them easier should I need to deploy them.  I finish clipping my holster and my mic to the vest and then make sure that I’m good before I pack the vest and helmet back.  I leave the stuff in my sea bag and then start up a conversation with the flight crew and with the guys intermittently.*
N. LeBlanc
N. LeBlanc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Payne Thu May 14, 2015 5:31 pm

*Nick tells us what we are doing and I prepare for the jump from the Wasp to the Coast Guard cutter. I know it will be an interesting ride considering how much i despise the Coast Guard.*

'Nick, I don't quite understand what you mean when you say get distracted by the locals.'
H. Payne
H. Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by N. LeBlanc Thu May 14, 2015 10:17 pm

*I hear the flight crew warn us that we are about to shift into a VTOL and then warn my guys, so I look out over the water and see the flight deck below. I turn to the other side and see the large disks shifting upward as we slow and begin to descend. Having just experienced a flight like this, I grab the red handhold netting and get my sea bag with the other. Once we land, I walk to the rear of the craft first and wait for the rear door to open. When it does, I head off and turn toward the island where I see someone in khakis walking toward me. With my bag slung over my shoulder, I have a free hand, so I salute the guy who quickly returns it. I head toward him and reach his hand out and shake it before he introduces himself as the XO. I hear him tell us to get off the flight deck and to head down to the hangar deck where they have set up a small area for us to wait until we get close enough and to prepare for the operation. I walk abreast of him off the flight deck and glance over my shoulder to see the other guys following me. When we arrive down in the hangar deck, I see a small area set up for us with cots set up in a small, curtained off area. I set my sea bag down and see the guys setting their stuff down and some of them laying out on the cots. I give them a second before the XO gives me a bag. I open it up and find several ship's ball caps. I give a questioning look to the XO before he explains the reasons that we have them.*

XO: 'We don't want you guys to stand out from the rest of the sailors and the marines aboard, and kinda a gift.'

Me: 'Well, in that case, thank you and thank your crew for us please.'

*I turn back to my guys and again project over them as a couple remove their earbuds to hear me.*

'ALL RIGHT... Forward deployed guys, you have an hour and a half before we will send you guys out to the cutter, so make sure you have all of your stuff and you are good to go. The ship's XO here will brief you guys right now, so head out. Everyone else, we got about 12 hours, so get a nap. We also need to have a final brief about what we are doing. Advance guys, Lieutenant LeBlanc will your superior officer, so what she says is to be followed without question. Mr. Payne, you're the RTO, so good luck with that. As for the local scenery... Ye shall see. Questions?'
N. LeBlanc
N. LeBlanc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H. LeBlanc Sun May 17, 2015 10:04 pm

*I head off the aircraft with all of my stuff as I head over to Nick and the XO. When we get walked down, I remain behind Nick, making sure that all of the rest of the team is behind me. When we arrive down at the hangar deck, I nod at our meager accommodations. I stand with the guys as Nick goes over the basic stuff. I nod when he finishes and grab my stuff from a bunk before I walk over to the XO. He calls us up to the bridge, so we follow him since we have no way of getting to the bridge since we have no idea where we are going. After something like a fifteen minute walk, we arrive in a meager, gray office. I take note of the less motion here than in the hangar bay and look to Payne.*

'Glad it's you and not me in the Navy.'

*We all rest our stuff against the opposing wall before we all get collectively briefed.*

XO: 'All right. As you guys know, you're going in early. I believe that your CO informed you guys that you guys are looking for intelligence. We are going to insert you guys with a RHIB on the beach with a MEU(SOC) squad. They are going to take up a sniper perch on the flank of the beach to support both our invasion in a couple of hours as well as you guys. If anything should happen, you guys need to split off from the RHIB, get on the long range, and call for support. We'll fly in AH-1Zs and UH-1Ys to get you guys out. I cannot afford to have you guys go down in an international setting because this should be a military mission. Once you are on the beach, you are all going to push four blocks inland, acting like citizens and get to a small apartment complex. You are going to head up to the fifth floor and open up apartment 5A. That is the front room of a large spook complex up there. Mr. Payne is going to take up shop there with one spook agent... Julia Monroe. She's going to be the spotter for you. For Mrs. LeBlanc and Mr. O'Riley, I suppose you guys are going to get the information from a couple of informants we have coming in. You will have some CIA SAD people behind you guys for emergencies should they develop. Once you get the information, return to the apartment safe house and discuss your options up there. You guys are going to hit the Command and Control of these guys as a distraction from the embassy. Now, having that at the embassy, which it might be, will be both a blessing and a curse because that means that you can link up with the rest of your guys, but it also means that it will not be a distraction. We can try to get a convoy to you if that is what is needed to get you guys in, but it could also be a bad thing since it's gonna draw attention, so just take your time getting there. Should you need it, we should be close enough to send a platoon sized QRF force to your location should the recon go to shit. Work as a team, get ready, and we'll give you a 20 minute flight out to the Munro with your support. Any questions?'

*I figure that since no one has addressed it, I figure I might as well ask.*

Me: 'Sir, if no one arrives with the intelligence, how long do you want us to remain on station? Or do you want us to link up with the rest of the group going to the embassy.'

XO: 'Well... If no one comes with the information, then they've been made, and it won't come. I'd give it twenty minutes and if no one arrives late, then get your asses back up to the safe house and get your tactical stuff because you're going to the embassy. With the amount of security, the hostages, and the size of the complex, that will not be fun. Anyone else?'

*When there are no more questions, the XO nods and walks over to his hatch where he opens it and I see a Senior Chief standing in the doorway.*

XO: 'This is senior chief Nash. If you need anything, ask him. Otherwise, head to the flight line and we have a UH-60 waiting to take you guys out to the Munro.'

*I shake the XO's hand on the way out and thank him as we head down to the flight line behind the senior chief. When we arrive in a rather private area, the senior chief leads me to an adjoining room where we can all change into our civvies in private. Once I'm set up, I hope that the cargo pants aren't a big enough give away. I grab my small backpack and load it up with all of my weaponry with the exception of my Glock which is clipped to my belt so I can easily deploy it. I head out to the flight line where I see the senior chief talking to a helo crew, so I figure it's our ride, but I stay standing by the rear of the superstructure, waiting for confirmation from Nash. I do a double take as I see Nick and the rest of the guys coming onto the flight deck but stopping before me. When Nash turns around, I notice that he sends the three of us aboard the helo, where I lead the group and take a seat facing the rear of the helo. I grab a helmet from the crew chief and clip into the crew comms and then strap myself into the seat. We get ready to shut the doors as the rotors begin to spin up.*
H. LeBlanc
H. LeBlanc

Back to top Go down

Post by N. LeBlanc Wed May 20, 2015 10:49 pm

*I see the three advance guys heading up to the bridge, so I gather my guys.*

'All right guys. Since this is a dangerous mission for our guys, we're gonna at least give them a proper sendoff. We're going up to the flight deck, standing in formation, and giving them a salute. We're gonna form up along the edge of the flight deck in order of rank and I'll call it. We're gonna head up in like 5, so be ready. Just roll out with the operator caps and your tactical shirts. Let's roll.'

*I grab my cap and wait for the guys before we head to the flight deck. We march up to the deck in a relaxed formation. When we arrive, we take about ten seconds before everyone is formed up right and we go to at rest. I see our guys come up to flight deck, so I turn my head to my left and start calling out commands.*

'Detain- Al-ten-hu.'

*We all snap to attention and then I call us to present arms as our guys get on the helo and take off. I hold the position until they take off a minute or so later and then call us back to two and then head back down to the hangar deck. Since its now late at night, I sit down at my bunk and look out at the water through the elevator door. I sigh and then decide that I need to sleep, so I grab an Ambien and pop it, trying to at least sleep, but I'm so wound up that I have no idea if I'll be able to sleep.'
N. LeBlanc
N. LeBlanc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by R. Steve Sun May 24, 2015 12:03 pm

*I go into my bunk and sit on my bed with my legs folded under me. I begin basic breathing exercises before using my power of battle meditation to focus as I enter a meditative trance. After half an hour, I collapse into a deep sleep.*
R. Steve
R. Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Payne Mon May 25, 2015 3:29 pm

*Once we get on the flight deck, I look around at the size of the vessel and remember my days as a SEAL when I would regularly be aboard vessels like this and getting ready to go into a danger zone. It is comforting to remember my time as one the best, an elite operator on SEAL Team 3B. It was a great time for me and my crew until I joined SIAU.*

'So, anyone want some grub. The mess decks on these have the best food you will ever find.'

*When no one takes me up on the offer, I head down to the mess deck looking for some food. When I hit the third level beneath the flight deck, I decide to wait for food till we get to Ireland. I hear the beer is great (and green), and they have some amazing chow.*
H. Payne
H. Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by H. LeBlanc Mon May 25, 2015 8:23 pm

*I shake my head as we take off and I figure that even if I salute the guys, they will keep embarrassing us, so I just leave it. I look around at the guys as we take off and I start looking for the cutter since I just want to get the mission over. I figure that I might as well start up some conversation as I chamber a round in my weapons but leave them on safe.*

'So Mr. Hammer, how did y'all do this back in the SEALs?'
H. LeBlanc
H. LeBlanc

Back to top Go down

Post by N. LeBlanc Wed May 27, 2015 12:58 pm

*After a night of three Ambien and no sleep, I mumble a 'screw this' and start getting my stuff on. I start getting my gear on with my operator cap first and I start putting my gear into my pockets. I load $1200 in my right sleeve pocket in case I need to bribe people, pay for escape, or even some light fuel to start a fire if we need one. In my left sleeve pocket, I pack a small Cannon Camera. I tuck my phone, on airplane mode, into my chest pocket of my vest before I start up my normal country music comes on. I strap my vest to my sides and sigh. I put my helmet on top of my cap and grab my sunglasses. I put them on and take a seat on my cot as I pack up my sea bag with everything that I don't need for the mission. Once I have everything, I sigh and decide to wake everyone up.*

'All right everybody. Let's roll. Let's go liberate an embassy.'

*As everyone starts waking up, I decide I had better grab my Lieutenant, Steve, to head down and talk with our crew to get acquainted as we roll up to the beach. I grab him and we walk down to the Marines.
N. LeBlanc
N. LeBlanc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by R. Steve Wed May 27, 2015 4:39 pm

*I waken up and eat a cliff bar for breakfast. I then get my stuff on and head outside. Nick gets me, while walking I pull out my sunglasses and we boss walk to meet the marines.*
'You look like you've had a bad night, Nick', I say while walking*
R. Steve
R. Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by N. LeBlanc Fri May 29, 2015 5:24 pm

SIAU

*I chuckle at Robert's comment as we head down into the well deck where I look for an officer running the show so we can find our AAVP.*

'No days like the good days.'

*I see a Navy LTJG and walk over and salute.*

Me: 'VIP personnel for the 0800 invasion.'

LTJG: 'Who in the hell are you?'

Me: 'We're the VIPs who are assaulting with BLT in the first wave.'

LTJG: 'What's your unit?'

Me: 'SIAU.'

LTJG: 'Uhhhh... There you are. Go ahead and speak with Staff Sergeant Kennedy over there.'

Me: 'Thank you, sir.'

*I see where he is pointing and then salute the LTJG and walk over to the vehicle commander with Robert. When we arrive, I start talking over the plan.*

Me: 'Staff sergeant Kennedy?'

SSgt: 'Sir?'

Me: 'Please, don't call me sir. I work too. Anyway, we're you're passengers this morning.'

SSgt: 'Nice to meet you. As you know, I'm Staff Sergeant Kennedy, our gunner is Corporal Branch, and our driver is Lance Corporal Dodge. In the second vehicle, we have vehicle commander sergeant Legend, the gunner is Corporal Sierra, and your other driver is Private First Class Floyd.'

*I go to shake the hands of our crew and I see that the other crew is around me too, so I shake hands with them. I go over our itinerary with them and I learn theirs as everyone else starts to show up.*

'All right. I'll be Vehicle lead in the first AAVP and Sergeant Blackburn will be vehicle lead in Vehicle 2. Vehicle 1 will be myself, Lieutenant Steve, and Corporal Pierce. Vehicle Two will be Sergeant Blackburn and Corporals Johnson and Forrest. Any questions?'

*I stand and wait for questions as I grab the neck top of my vest with my left hand and keep my right on my weapon.*
N. LeBlanc
N. LeBlanc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H. LeBlanc Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:18 am

*I se the crew start covering over something, so I switch off the team network over to the crew network. I call the crew chief and find out that we are skipping the cutter and we’ll be heading straight into the beach by helocasting. I call affirmative and then flip back to the team net and let the guys know what the change is. I watch as we bypass the cutter as we continue a but of bantering until we get ready to repel. I look at the guys and figure that I forgot something in my little briefing, so I might as well cover some contingencies early.*

'Guys, should we get compromised, Mr. O'Riley, take the Mk. 18 from my pack. I'll cover you with the hand gun. Mr. Payne, then you deploy your rifle if we get compromised on the way there. Any final questions?'

*When there are no questions, I nod and get ready as the crew chief slides open the door. I look to the guys and determine that I'll be first, so I unhook my helmet from the flight crew comms and move to the door. I get a good handle on the thick rope and get ready to apply my weight to my arms as I wrap my feet around the cord and I glance down to make sure that I will be heading into the boat.*

'For God, Country, and Family.'

*I pull my weight on the top and I feel myself begin descending, just like I used to do back when I worked with in ESU. As I feel my feet impact the hard boat, I send up a sold hand signal and then turn to the guys around me. I introduce myself to them and then I look to see Payne and O'Riley descending. I figure that I might as well take my Flight suit off since I'll need my civvies on when we land and the .50 on the bow is already covering me. I take it off at the stern of the 33 foot RHIB and pack it into a separate compartment of my pack. I unholster my Glock and prepare to take up security by laying on top of the inflatable blister on the side of the boat. I see O'Riley and Payne both on the RHIB and I feel us begin to move toward the beach. I reach down and holster my Glock and reference the sheet of the checkpoints before I key my mic.*

"820 to 800s... I pass New York."

*I get ready to unholster my Glock again while I await a conformation from the ship.*
H. LeBlanc
H. LeBlanc

Back to top Go down

Post by N. LeBlanc Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:53 am

*When I don't hear any questions from anyone, I nod and check the time. I figure that Hale should have sent her messages out, so I head to the Combat Information Center of the ship since I was told that I was welcome in there by the XO. When I walk in, I see a few people looking at me, but most people are glued to their computer terminals. I approach the XO and look to see if he can get me any information on what is happening with the covert teams. The XO shows me a young LTJG working on a console and I see that he has marked down that Hale has passed New York, Albany, Trenton, and Boston. I quickly do a mental reference and I realize that that means she and the rest of our guys are tucked away in the apartment building, which means that are almost a bit behind schedule and now we're waiting on Payne to pass Cambridge to let us know that Hale and O"Riley are in position and beginning to gather intelligence for us. I nod and ask the XO to pass any more information about my guys to me, and he agrees. I head back down to the well deck and I reach our AAVP. I take a seat on the deck outside since I know that we have about an hour or so to kill before we roll out and I don't want to be in the AAVP since it's commonly referred to as a "puke box". We sit and have a chat for a bit as I keep a hold of Robert's Radiotelephone and wait for any information from the XO, CIC, the CIA people inside, Payne, or Hale herself.*
N. LeBlanc
N. LeBlanc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H. LeBlanc Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:05 pm

*I get a confirmation as we get closer to the shore.  I can feel the tension as we get ready with eight guys to take on something in the neighborhood of three thousand heavily armed assholes.  I sigh as I see the beach come into view.  I key the mic twice in rapid succession to let the ship know where we are silently.  Once I feel the RHIB rise as we enter onto the beach.  I roll off to the side and then three more times, feeling all of my gear smash into my back.  I eventually roll into a nice sand outcropping, allowing me to key the mic three times in rapid succession.  Once we're ready, I pass a hand signal to the SOC team leader and he nods, telling us that we're clear to head into the city.  I grab Brauner and Payne and head up the sea wall.  Once the SOC overwatch nods to us, we climb over the sea wall and rush to a building wall on the edge of town.  I reach up to my shoulder mic and key it four times and then head out with the guys into the city.  I start watching everyone's hands, trying to make sure that no one is trying to pull a weapon on us.  We shouldn't be discovered unless someone burns either the safe house or the SOC guys, but they hold be able to pass information to us to let us know the situation.  As we press down the street, I try to reference the streets with Brauner's help.  Eventually we find the building, and I see the area where we need to head for evidence, about a quarter of a mile down the road from the safe house.  We head inside and then I key the mic five times and then we proceed up to the third floor.  I slide out from the point position and then let Payne get in front of me and I whisper the challenge in his ear.*

'Charger.'

*When I hear Celtics come back as in the name of the basketball team, we open the door to find a female CIA operative.  We enter the room after a check from her of the stairways, the door is shut and we begin to start conversing and passing information.  I immediately grab my mic and call for the ship.*

Me: "820 to 800s..."

Ship: "Go '20."

Me: "800s, I pass Baltimore, Boston, Atlanta, and Missoula."

Ship: "800s copy all.  Comms terminated until Baseball Zulu."

Me: "820 copies.  Out."

*I put the radio back and finish up with the conversation with the CIA people.*
H. LeBlanc
H. LeBlanc

Back to top Go down

Post by N. LeBlanc Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:22 am

*I hear confirmation of Hale and her guys and I figure that that's as much information that I can get from her before we actually make landfall due to the sharp timeline. I turn to the guys as I check my watch and see that it's about time for the well deck to flood so that we can start our invasion. I close the radiophone and then get up and step on the back ramp of the AAVP.*

'All right. Let's get into this tiny piece of crap.'

*I keep a hold of the roof of the vehicle as the warning lights begin to go off and marines scramble to their vehicles. I sigh as I lean against the wall of the vehicle and I wait for water to start flooding the area. Once it does, I hear our driver start to raise the ramp, so I get in and take a seat and try to keep as comfortable as I can as I hear the engines of the other AAVPs start up.*

'Hey, we need to tell Payne to make sure that we don't get an AAVP since this thing is so frickin' uncomfortable.'
N. LeBlanc
N. LeBlanc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down