EPPD text RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile Hostage situation

+2
H. LeBlanc
N. LeBlanc
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mobile Hostage situation  - Page 2 Empty Re: Mobile Hostage situation

Post by N. LeBlanc Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:30 pm

*I feel Hale pull me off of Volk as the guys continue to take out targets, bringing me closer to the reality of the action going on around me. I start getting ready to take another position after I close Volk's eyes and take up a position. I hear Hale call all clear. I turn and lean up against the side of the Suburban, and start to try and compose myself. Hale comes up and hugs me, trying to console me as she steps back and starts making negotiating calls. When she asks about tactical command, I nod.*'

'All right. Uh. Vulture and Airhead. I need you guys to get in the GMV and pull around to the front of the truck to get eyes in the cab of the truck. I have no other eyes inside, so that's all you. Track, you need to watch Hale and work with her back here at this truck. We're gonna be ready to move up and be the rescue team. I'll be in the rear to catch. I want Stick to work on my left side and Breacher will be on my right. You guys need to make sure that they don't kill the hostage and protect me. I'll take the hostage, so just make sure I don't get shot. Questions anyone?'

*I try to prevent several slips of me giving orders to Volk considering he's laying in our Suburban, KIA. I get him back to the medical people as I watch the guys we shot bleeding out.*
N. LeBlanc
N. LeBlanc
Admin

https://eppd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by L. O'Riley Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:00 pm

*Looking over to Payne I place my hand on his .50 and slowly shook my head.*

"Oh make no mistake lad I'll spot for ya. But we ain't be huntin' elephants to save these sorry sacks of lard. Put that bloody thing away and use somethin' that isn't compensatin' for your little Jimmy John."
L. O'Riley
L. O'Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Payne Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:04 pm

*As I hear O'Rliey say this, my short fuse burns through in a second.*

"Oh, so NOW YOU want to get real. Buddy, I ain't compensating for nothing. I just happen to have a habit of carrying large caliber weapons."

*I attempt to put out the flames of my wrath but they burn to brightly for it to help any. I decide to get back in the vehicle and get ready to move into position ahead of the vehicle cab.*

"Boss, I am ready to go. Stick, get in, NOW!"

"Hoss, walk me through everything you need me to do, exactly how you want it. We got to get this guy and keep the hostage safe. Your word is law."
H. Payne
H. Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by N. LeBlanc Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:39 pm

*As we get ready to move to a position where I can cover the guys, I make sure that the local SWAT guys takes Volk and immediately put him in a body bag. I shake my head as I get ready to take the victim out. I jump on the back of one of the Bearcats from the local SWAT unit and head over to the side of the truck. I turn to White and make sure that my mic is picking me up.*

"Entry in position, Hoss."

*I await any developments as I stand along side of the some the SWAT guys and our guys.*
N. LeBlanc
N. LeBlanc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H. LeBlanc Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:20 pm

*I chuckle an shake my head as Stick takes Payne's rifle from him. I look to Nick as Payne starts randomly accosting Forest for no reason, so I continue my negotiations. I see Robert working on the MDC to get me into the radios in the truck, but I grab the bullhorn and get ready to begin negotiations. I cut my mic off of open so I have to key it when we get ready to start negotiating. I see Forest watching me as I look to him and Robert.*

'And here we go guys.'

*I take a step forward as Nick gets his team in position as I pull the pistol grip on the bullhorn and start talking.*

"We need to end this. Your friends are dying and you are the only person who can help them. Release the driver and your friends have a chance."

*I wait for a few seconds before I move the bullhorn down and key the mic.*

"Hoss copies, Entry. Echo 1-2, I need your team to move to the front of the truck and get me eyes in with a camera is possible. Discuss entry options with entry team command. Standby because you might be deploying a go-phone. We're gonna loop you guys into the negotiations."

*I look the internal mic from the CB and don't hear anything. I turn to Forest as he looks at me. I point to the Suburban and look to him.*

'Get a go phone to Entry.'

*I key my mic to communicate with Echo 1-2.*

"Echo 1-2 from Negotiations, I need you to deploy a go phone on the passenger side of the truck as you move around to the front. Standby."

*I take the phone and arm the mic to make sure that at least I will have ears inside, and hopefully a way to talk to them.*

"Please stay clear of the passenger side of the vehicle. We will be throwing a phone through the window. We only want to talk and end this peacefully and with the survival of your buddies."

*I see the SWAT tactical medics trying to move up and get the wounded guys, as I hold out a hand to stop them as a way to hold leverage in the negotiations. I have Forest bring the Phone to Payne for him to throw through the window. I look to Nick since I know that there could be retaliation for this, and I hope it won't be bad.*
H. LeBlanc
H. LeBlanc

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Payne Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:54 pm

*After Hale tells me what to do, I signal for Stick to mount up and get into position in front of the truck.*

"Hoss, we are ready and moving in now."

*As we move in, I tell Stick to slow down when passing the truck. I throw the go phone in through the window and we speed off to get in front of the truck.*

"Go phone is in the vehicle, we are in position ahead of the truck. Setting up video feed now."
H. Payne
H. Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:53 pm

*I stop by the local PD bearcat and read over the call*

Back to top Go down

Post by H. LeBlanc Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:21 pm

"Copy. I need that video footage."

*I turn up the volume on the go phone and don't hear anything. I shrug at Robert and dial the phone. I wait for a response and when I hear a clicking, I breath a silent sigh of relief.*

Me: "Thank you for picking up the line. Do you mind if we talk?"

Perp: "Yeah, we can talk. I want a nuclear device and safe passage back to Mexico. What else can you throw in."

Me: "Wow, a nuclear device. Big plans, huh?"

Perp: "I don't have to explain myself to you! I got bosses. Now get me what I want or I blow this bitch's brain's out."

Me: "Woah, woah. Let's take a step back. My name is Karen. Can you tell me what your name is?"

Perp: "I'm stop stalling. You have thirty minutes to get my device here, or this gets ugly."

Me: "A nuclear device is going to take a long time for me to get, I mean I'm just a cop. I can't get that with a snap of my fingers."

Perp: "Well then I guess you had better say goodbye to this bitch..."

*I hear his voice trail off as I see the very front of the hood of the GMV. I smile as I hear the phone passed to the hostage. I immediately reference my notes and see who the truck is registered to.*

Woman: "Please help me!"

Me: "That's my plan m'am. I'm Karen. Can you tell me what your name is?"

Woman: "Its..."

*I hear the perp in the background start yelling at her to tell me something as I key my team comms and mute my line in.*

"Echo 1-2, where's my feed?"

*As I switch my mics back, I hear the woman crying much harder now as she sobs into the phone, making it difficult for me to understand. I get some of the message, but I look over at Dan as he transcribes the conversation. I read that she is says we need to move our truck or he will kill her. I nod and get back on the phone with her.*

Me: "M'am, that truck is there for your safety. Can you let me speak with the other person in your cab?"

*I again hear the phone passed and her crying in the background. I look over to Robert who is working on getting into the CB in case they try to cut the Go phone out and I can't talk with them. I cover up my headset with my hand and mouth to Robert.*

'See what we can do about getting another SUV up here so we can get him out.'

*I hear the guy start the conversation this time, a sign that I'm getting through to him.*

Perp: "I don't know why you guys are stalling. If I don't get my device in 26 minutes and 47 seconds, I'm putting one in this woman's head."

Me: "Look, I'm working on it. But while we wait for it to come, why don't you tell me what you are planning on doing with this device. Because if you tell me, I can see about getting you a device of the right size."

Perp: "I just have to get a device. Its more about the psychological than the damage, but it will do a lot."

*I look to Robert with a blank expression on my face as I hear this information from the perp. I again cover my mic and tell Robert to call our intel people and inform them to get working on why these guys want a device. I switch mics and call the team.*

"Negotiations to all Foxtrots, be advised, we have a possible nuclear device attempting to be put into play. We're gonna have to figure out where to get this information from once we take these guys over."

*I start planning my next move with Robert and Dan before we reengage him.*
H. LeBlanc
H. LeBlanc

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Payne Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:49 pm

*After Hale tells me she needs the video feeds, I work double time to get the feed live.*

"Hoss, feeds should be online in 30 seconds. Keep him occupied, he has a gun and is waving it around. He isn't kidding about shooting her."

*As I look back into the cab, I see the perp screaming at the woman. I know that he is telling the truth and will kill her if he doesn't get his device.*

"Boss, the perp is holding a gun to the woman's head. If White can't rap this up, you may need to go in, soon."
H. Payne
H. Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by N. LeBlanc Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:36 pm

*I hear Payne's update, and even though I don't have the video feed like she does, I formulate a plan.*

"All right, Echo Actual to all Echoes. Entry plan to be executed on Hoss's orders is as follows. Echo 1-2 Sierra- you are to tap the windshield. Echo 1-2 Stick, you are gonna pop two rounds of smoke and gas into the truck. Echo Actual will catch. Echo 1-1 units will detain the perp. This will take place on Hoss's orders. Questions?"

*I check my weapon and make sure that it's clear before I put it on safe. I draw my Glock 22 and prepare for an execution order from my wife.*
N. LeBlanc
N. LeBlanc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Payne Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:07 pm

*I hear Nick give us the orders and wait, seeing as how I was not mentioned. I don't mind this and wait for his next announcement.*

"Ok guys, this should be fun."
H. Payne
H. Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by R. Steve Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:16 pm

"Well this escalated quickly," *I sigh,* "Where do you want me again?"
*I then reload and see if I have anything in place*
R. Steve
R. Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by H. LeBlanc Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:51 pm

*I check the video as Payne advises me to start a tactical entry. I shake my head since this is the part where it gets fun. When I hear Nick advise the plan. I nod as I reach down and key my mic.*

"Negotiations concurs Echo Actual. Standby for an assault order."

*I shake my head and turn to Dan and Robert.*

'All right guys. I need someone to call the news media. If we can get this guy able to speak to the media, we have a chance at ending this peacefully. Any questions?'

*They tell me no, so I press the PTT on the radio and call the other end of the go phone. I watch as the light switches from red to green, indicating the guy has answered the phone. I clear my throat and then begin to talk again.*

Me: "Sir? It's me, the negotiator. I have an offer for you."

Perp: "What kind of warhead?"

Me: "It is not a device, but it might be-"

Perp: "DAMNIT WOMAN! I want the device or this woman dies! Is that what you want!"

Me: "Of course not. We both want her alive. Without her, we shoot you. So, if I give you the opportunity to talk to the news media, can you free the hostage and surrender?"

Perp: "Bitch, I don't think you understand. I make one call on this cell phone and I have a bunch of friends coming."

*I look to Robert and snap my fingers twice, telling him to get the number of the cellphone so we can locate his boss for ICE and cut him off from communications. He nods as he gives me the number on a slip of paper. I pass it Dan to make sure that he can figure out who he is calling and to block the number. I bring the mic back to my mouth and resume negotiations.*

Me: "Well my friends are more numerous and we'll give you as much coverage as possible. All you have to do is to release your hostage to me and we'll let you talk to whoever you want. Just let her out."

Perp: "I want the DEMANDS I ASKED FOR!"

Me: "I'm still working on the nuclear option, but I haven't gotten anywhere with that, yet. Is there anything I can get you?"

Perp: "If you get me asylum and my media coverage..."

*I look over to the guys at the new tone and mouthe to them.*

Me: "I can get working on that."

*He hangs up slower. I know that we're close to getting the hostage released, but there is no way that I can get this guy asylum. I sigh as we try to work out a solution.*
H. LeBlanc
H. LeBlanc

Back to top Go down

Post by N. LeBlanc Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:12 pm

*As White keys her mic and let's us know that the hostage is going to be heading out, I look to the guys. I see the open door as she comes running out and I grab her back and job with her over to the BearCat. I get her inside and start to do a basic check when I see the open door. I key the mic and call Stick.*

"Stick from Boss, now's a good time for gas through that open door."

*I see the local SWAT guys bring five guys to me as we get the woman to them and get her back to the media guys. I holster my Glock and check my 416 before I head out with the guys. I watch as O'Riley pops smoke and gas through the M-32 into the cab. I pull my mask down from my helmet and make sure that the filters are working.*

'Mask up, gents.'

*As the guy comes running out, I train my 416 on him. I start yelling for him to get on the ground, which he does due to the effects of the chemical agent. I look to Owen who reaches down and applies the flexi cuffs. I aim back up at the truck and call Payne.*

"Boss to Echo 1-2, you got any movement in the vehicle? Entry team will be making entry."

*I climb in first and look at Robert as he comes from the passenger side. I aim into the sleeper and clear the corners before I call the All-Clear. I climb down and clear the truck before I remove my mask and key the long range encrypted radio.*

"Echo Actual to Castle, be advised, target is secured. We have one in custody and one friendly KIA."

*I hear the headquarters guys copy me as walk back to the negotiations area where Hailey is wrapping up. I don't say anything, but I look into the truck and see it loaded on a federal rollback truck and Payne's body waiting in their ME van. I sigh as I unlock the gun safe in the rear of the GMV and put my 416 and its ammunition in. I put my Glock on safety, leaving the round in the chamber and remove my vest. I leave it handing around my shoulders, but I open it up to make it more comfortable as I move to the bus provided to take us back. I take my helmet off, rear back, and fire it across the bus, taking out the anger of losing one of my best friends to this incident. I shake my head and sit in the back, waiting for the other guys as the driver watches me in his rear view mirror.*
N. LeBlanc
N. LeBlanc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H. Payne Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:15 pm

*I hear Nick call it quits after we get the hostage and the tango. I get out of the vehicle and walk over to Nick.*

"How you doing? Need Anything?"

*Next I move over to Hale and congratulate her on a job well done.*

"Hey, nice going out there. I should get you a beer for that negotiation."
H. Payne
H. Payne

Back to top Go down

Post by H. LeBlanc Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:13 pm

*I hear Payne offer to get me a beer and I shake my head.*

'Yeah, right. I got a family. Rain check though, huh?'

*I finish with the computers and bring them to the buss. I put them next to the weapons in the cargo hold below the seating area. I sigh as I finish and adjust my cap before I head inside of the bus. I see Nick staring out the window with a thousand mile stare in the back of the buss with his body turned away from the isle. I decide that he wants to be alone, so I take a seat close to him, but on the opposite isle as the rest of the guys file in. I see Nick stay where he is as I sit up and move to the front of the bus to the local cop who is driving. Once everyone from the Suburban gets in, I let the guy know as we cut across the neutral ground and head back to the airbase. I walk back and then grab the long range radio and key it.*

"Castle from Echo, we are returning to the airbase and we will be in the air within the hour."

*I hear them answer us as I turn the volume down and go back to my seat, keeping an eye on Nick as we pass through the arid desert.*
H. LeBlanc
H. LeBlanc

Back to top Go down

Post by R. Steve Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:06 am

*I look out across the desert and think of what happened today. I open the window and let the cool air rush past. I open 2 beers, one for me, one for Volk. I crack his open and slowly pour it out the window. I then close the window and plug my phone into the radio and play 'Don't you forget about me'*
"Don't you ...forget about me...." *I start humming.*
R. Steve
R. Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum